|Life Points||165 HP|
|Fire Rate||3.6 Shots/s|
|Requirements||Owned at start of game.|
Chazz is a starter rifle class character in Mad Paintball.
Chazz is a white female with blonde hair with pink tips.
She wears a large red cap covering her eyes, a black bra with a gray cropped tank top, light gray sweatpants and brown UGGs.
Chazz has the I Didn't Eat That Cookie face.
- Chazz has relatively large ammo capacity and surprisingly high accuracy regardless of her personality and character selection icon.
- She has average health which is shared with Peter, and Tom.
- She also has average speed which is shared with Peter, Susan, Tony and Zero.
- In level 99 comparison to Peter, she has slightly more speed and faster projectiles, but deals less damage on long ranges and has less health.
- This more or less makes her the speedier counterpart to Peter.
"Chazz has a serious problem with walking into things... She thinks she's blind but hasn't realized she is simply wearing a cap three sizes too large for her head!"
- In one of the Mad Murderer thumbnails, Chazz is seen holding Tom hostage on a target and using him for target practice with her knives. Chazz's paintball portrait has the exact same target in the background.
- Originally, it was intended so that there would be one of each class as starter characters. Chazz was meant to be a minigunner and Summer was meant to be a sniper.
- She is the only starter character to have a signature weapon.
|Mad Paintball Characters|
|Shotgun class||Anna • Beast • Ben • Billy • Cupcake • Hans • Helen • Kat • Lara • Nemo • Nick • Nico • Summer|
|Rifle class||Blaze • Chazz • Cliff • Henry • Jimmy • Martin • Noob • Peter • Shedletsky • Susan • Tom • Tony • Tyler • Zero|
|Sniper Rifle class||Adriel • Angel • Axel • Drew • Flinn • Harry • Julie • Keith • Red • Signe • Walther|
|Minigun class||Adam • Dennis • Duke • Gordon • Jack • Kelgo • Lilly • Sergei • Spike|