|| Jack is the stereotypical rich and beefy guy. He wears nothing more than a towel and a pair of shades, but that's exactly why he gets in so many commercials.
Jack's Mad Paintball description
| Character Information
||The Mad Murderer
| Jury Rigging Statistics
|Did he debut?
Character Level Total: 148
||+ 10% Clip Size
||+ 12% Accuracy
||+ 8% Life Points
||+ 7% Fire Rate
Jack is one of the original characters in The Mad Murderer, an unlockable minigun class character in Mad Paintball, and is a Tier 5 character card in Mad Games. He is also the placeholder character in Mad Paintball 2 test game.
He is often portrayed as a rich and stereotypical beefy guy who gets featured in many commercials.
Jack is a tanned man with a combination of 80s Superstar Hair and a Fro hair, so that it would resulting into a big black afro hair, and black sideburns. Jack has the Daring Beard face. Jack also wears an Old Spice Man towel, Muscles shirt, Chest Hair T-Shirt, and a pair of Ice Cold Stunnas.
- Jack is an easy-to-use minigunner with high health and enough damage output to kill another Jack in seconds at close range.
- His high health and pretty good health recovery allows him to take hits.
- He has a below average fire rate for his damage and enough clip size to exterminate anyone quickly at point-blank range, making him very powerful.
- Like most minigunners, his weakness is very slow movement speed and strong damage drop on distance.
- He is vulnerable to sniper and rifle classes, as long as they can maintain their distance.
- Jack has surprisingly good lethal range for a minigunner, so players who try to escape Jack must try to be as far as possible, or Jack will kill them in the distance.
- Jack can play a trombone, as seen in a Mad Games advertisement.
- The same advertisement also depicts Jack significantly larger than Tom.
- Jack is one of the few characters to be 50% off. His half-off price is 90,000 Credits. The other characters to be 50% off are Dennis, Tyler, Martin.
- Jack wears a towel around his waist, although it can be mistaken for boxers.
- Jack is supposedly appear in Jury Rigging, but was removed for unknown reasons.
- Jack is one of the characters that have not removed during the Christmas Update (along with Tom, Rick, Gordon, and Axel.