|Life Points||135 HP|
|Fire Rate||1.2 Shots/s|
Reach Level Total:
|Cost|| 90,000 credits|
Nemo is an unlockable shotgun class character in Mad Paintball.
He wears a brown ship captain cap, black Roblohunk hair, a brown beard, a black and yellow captain suit with yellow stripes on the sleeves, yellow buttons on the top, a white suit with a black tie underneath, and the Sigmund face.
- 10 bullets per shot.
- Nemo is a unique shotgunner - while his health and walkspeed may be similar to most shotgun characters, he should be noted for his very great damage and extremely bad accuracy & a slow reload.
- He can kill most characters in one hit, even some minigunners.
- Has one of the highest damage outputs out of all shotgunners excuding Ben.
- Along with low magazine size and a slow reload, makes him an "assassin" like class as he is very vulnerable when out of magazine.
- In comparison to Nico, he is faster, has a smaller magazine size, greater body damage, easier to get, better health recovery, but less health and accuracy.
"Nemo, the wanderer of the seven seas, is afraid next to nothing. He spent most of his past life to find Captain Noeye's treasure, which turned out to be a simple paintball gun..."
- Nemo also appears in the game the Mad Murderer.
- Nemo, along with Nico and Julie, have their Character Level Up Bonuses in the wrong order.
- Nemo's description has an error where it says "is afraid next to nothing" instead of "is afraid of next to nothing".
- His clip size got buffed from 3 to 4 during the character stats update.
|Mad Paintball Characters|
|Shotgun class||Anna • Beast • Ben • Billy • Cupcake • Hans • Helen • Kat • Lara • Nemo • Nick • Nico • Summer|
|Rifle class||Blaze • Chazz • Cliff • Henry • Jimmy • Martin • Noob • Peter • Shedletsky • Susan • Tom • Tony • Tyler • Zero|
|Sniper Rifle class||Adriel • Angel • Axel • Drew • Flinn • Harry • Julie • Keith • Red • Signe • Walther|
|Minigun class||Adam • Dennis • Duke • Gordon • Jack • Kelgo • Lilly • Sergei • Spike|