|“||Low rank soldier Spike lost his squad to enemy forces. Infuriated, he grabbed his flamethrower and burned his way to enemy commander and... Dammit mom, always interrupting when playtime is the most intense!|
- Spike's Mad Paintball description
|Jury Rigging Statistics|
Spike is an unlockable minigun class character in Mad Paintball.
He wears USSF desert camo uniform, four stripes of face paint and a camouflage baseball cap with the Roblox logo on it.
- Spike is a minigun-shotgun hybrid, meaning he is the only non-Shotgun user who fires more than 1 projectile per shot.
- His ammo is unaffected by gravity and his damage from point blank range is devastating, giving him the highest DPS among all Mad Paintball characters. However, his damage drops very quickly and his projectiles have a very short life span, making it very difficult to effectively utilize the damage output unless defending the flag room or similar chokepoints.
- Spike was added in the Turbine Update along with Anna, Flinn, Kelgo, Keith, and Helen.
- In Spike's thumbnail, several people in his outfit appear "dead" behind him on the ground and scenery.
- Spike is currently the only character whose headshot damage does not match his body shot damage at Level 50 onwards. The body damage raises.
- "Dammit mom, always interrupting when playtime is most intense!" hints he is not a real soldier, but a mere child roleplaying.
|Mad Paintball Characters|
|Shotgun class||Anna • Beast • Ben • Billy • Cupcake • Hans • Helen • Kat • Lara • Nemo • Nick • Nico • Summer|
|Rifle class||Blaze • Chazz • Cliff • Henry • Jimmy • Martin • Noob • Peter • Shedletsky • Susan • Tom • Tony • Tyler • Zero|
|Sniper Rifle class||Adriel • Angel • Axel • Drew • Flinn • Harry • Julie • Keith • Red • Signe • Walther|
|Minigun class||Adam • Dennis • Duke • Gordon • Jack • Kelgo • Lilly • Sergei • Spike|