|“||Susan's taste of music has been widely [criticized] by other people hearing her epic radio. But what other songs would a dedicated Justin Bieber fangirl play?|
Susan's Mad Paintball description
|Life Points||140 HP|
|Fire Rate||5 Shots/s|
|Requirements|| Character(s) required
Total Level Character: 125
|Cost|| 90 000 Credits
Susan is an unlockable rifle class character in Mad Paintball.
She is a white female with brown hair topped with ribbons. She wears golden shutter shades and a black studded bracelet, along with a turquoise flannel-patterned jacket with a black tank top underneath. She also has blue jeans, and wears white shoes.
- Susan has very long lethal range, so her damage won't drop at all until the bullet reaches medium range. Once the damage falloff starts to kick in her shots, her damage is reduced to minimum very fast.
- Before the damage falloff comes in effect, the mixture of Susan's high damage and fast fire rate make her one of the most dangerous rifles in close-medium range.
- She has average speed shared with Peter, Tony, Chazz and Zero.
- Average reload speed.
- Fast health recovery, because her health is below average, which is further boosted at level 25
- Susan also appears in the game the Mad Murderer
- In-game, the word criticized is misspelled as critisized in her description.
- Her health was reduced from 165 HP to 140 HP during the character stats update, with her fire rate having increased from 4.3 to 5 shots per second.
|Mad Paintball Characters|
|Shotgun class||Anna • Beast • Ben • Billy • Cupcake • Hans • Helen • Kat • Lara • Nemo • Nick • Nico • Summer|
|Rifle class||Blaze • Chazz • Cliff • Henry • Jimmy • Martin • Noob • Peter • Shedletsky • Susan • Tom • Tony • Tyler • Zero|
|Sniper Rifle class||Adriel • Angel • Axel • Drew • Flinn • Harry • Julie • Keith • Red • Signe • Walther|
|Minigun class||Adam • Dennis • Duke • Gordon • Jack • Kelgo • Lilly • Sergei • Spike|